Monday, June 16

Hola

Hello friends! Happy Monday to you all! Today, I am sharing with you a card I created for Latina Crafter. Every month Latina Crafter has a sketch for you to play along, this month we have added a twist, you can use the picture as an inspiration.

This is the sketch + inspirations picture:



And this is my interpretation. I stamped the tipi from the Tribal set in Jet Black Archival ink, then die-cut, embossed and stenciled the image. Follow the sketch, added stitches, peridot and turquoise sequins and a couple of wood veneers arrows. Finally added a bow.


Submitting this project to:

Hope you like!
Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. I really. This is so creative, especially the color combo and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson
    like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW< this is fabulous! I love your colors and the play on the photo! Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete