Monday, October 9

Let it Snow.

Hello friends!! Happy Monday to you all. Hope you are having an amazing day. Today I want to share a super cool Christmas card. Last week Crafter's Companion was on HSN and this beautiful Create a Card Die was sold out, I really hope more come soon, but if you got one, here it is an idea on what to do with it.

For this project I used the "Sparkling Snowflakes" and "Circle Swing Base Die" , I used Kraft Cardstock for the card base and die-cut the under panel in Metallic red and the top panels in Metallic Gold. I also added a white snowflake on the side. This snowflake is from the Contemporary Christmas Collection.

I was thinking a family picture can be added in the circle part, that would be so cute that way, also you can make one panel without the decorative die-cut so you have space to write something or stamp a sentiment.


Entering this project to Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Christmas.


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!


1 comment:

  1. whoa!! awesome card!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete