Thursday, November 9

Where in the world is Giovana??

Hello my friends! How are you all doing? I hope you are doing really good! Well, I have been absent for a while, my November 1st post was scheduled in October, anyways, last October 31st, I was doing my regular stuff, working and everything and my calf muscle decided to tear and change my schedule {insert sad face}. Since that day I have not been able to walk, crutches are not fun and my life is quite boring and I get a little bit stressed and depressed.
I have never had any major problems with my legs, so it is amazing how much I need my legs. Anyway, I can't be in my craft room since I need to have my leg up, I have few things in my dining room and I will try to get crafty soon.
Me on Nov 3rd, my birthday. 
Anyways, let me show you a couple of projects I made for Crafter's Companion HSN show (last Tuesday show), sadly my projects didn't make it to the show, but just in case you got some of the amazing products, I hope these can give you some inspiration.

These cards are showcasing the new foil transfers!! They are so cute and very easy to use.



Submitting these projects to Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.

Hope you like them!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment